Friday 20 February 2015

22 months on......

Pacer #2 is as effective as the first one - needed an adjustment done last week, and was fortunate enough to only have to wait 7 weeks for an appointment slot, so managed to deal with the returning symptoms fairly well, without going downhill too radically - it's taking a tad longer than usual for the adjustment to 'kick in', but this may be due to my also recovering from pneumonia.
I started an Access Diploma last September, with a view to taking a degree course later this year - it's 3 days a week plus homework. The college have been supportive when I've had health 'blips', and I am enjoying the challenge - if I am being completely honest, most days I find it exhausting, but as I am not willing to let that beat me, I've just had to adjust the rest of my life around my capabilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this blog - I hope you have found it informative.
Please help spread awareness of gastroparesis by visiting, 'liking' & sharing the GPUK page at http://www.facebook.com/GastroParesisUK