Saturday 9 March 2013

Bloated....

Well bloating was an issue yesterday - this seems to be increasing day on day.
It means that when I do feel like eating something - which is becoming less often - I am extremely bloated for several hours afterwards.
Experimentation with quantities and food types has not resulted in a solution.
To be fair the bloating has been a building issue since just before christmas, hence the reason I knew I was due an adjustment, but as you know I was unable to have one at clinic due to the pacer battery being low. Hey ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this blog - I hope you have found it informative.
Please help spread awareness of gastroparesis by visiting, 'liking' & sharing the GPUK page at http://www.facebook.com/GastroParesisUK