Friday 26 April 2013

Day 17 post op....

Well first day without a was a bit uncomfortable if I'm being honest - the area is still quite sensitive and the dressing was obviously acting as a barrier between the incision and my clothing plus the clothing keeps snagging on the steri-strips so assume they will work themselves off sometime in the near future!
Also was quite hungry at dinner time so ate a bit larger meal than usual the consequences being I was quite bloated and for the first time since the surgery I felt mildly nauseous, so will not be doing this again in a hurry - reminding myself not to run before I can walk!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this blog - I hope you have found it informative.
Please help spread awareness of gastroparesis by visiting, 'liking' & sharing the GPUK page at http://www.facebook.com/GastroParesisUK