Thursday 18 April 2013

Day 9 post op....

Bit sore again this morning and for some unbeknown reason I am more tired now than I was just after surgery!
As yet I am still too uncomfortable to wear anything with a standard waistband - currently using my son's long shorts and track suit bottoms - as he is 6ft 4" and I am 5ft you can imagine how I look - doubt I will be venturing out in this attire!!! Also very much looking forward to being able to wear a bra again (I am quite short in the body so almost everything lays on or pushes on the surgery site) - last time I think this took several weeks - this time I am aiming at within the next few days!!!!
Diabetes is not too bad considering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this blog - I hope you have found it informative.
Please help spread awareness of gastroparesis by visiting, 'liking' & sharing the GPUK page at http://www.facebook.com/GastroParesisUK